2. Are your payments automatically withdrawn monthly? *
3. Sales Rep’s Name: *4. Where did you purchase your timeshare? *5. If this is an upgrade, at what point prior to this upgrade were you happy? *6. Was the original contract paid in full? *
7. What is the name of the resort you purchased from? *8. Did you receive a Bill Me Later or Credit Card that was opened up for you at the time of purchase? *9. Do you have the sales information sheet that the sales person was using to write notes on during your presentation? *10. Date Purchased? *11. How did you end up attending the sales presentation or the upgrade? *12. How often have you been able to utilize your timeshare? Please explain. *13. How many times have you tried making reservations and have you been successful? Please explain. *14. Were you able to get reservations where you requested or did you have to settle for a different resort? *15. Were you told in order to have more reservation power you needed to “upgrade” or obtain a certain membership level i.e. VIP, Platinum, Gold etc.? *16. Are you on any type of medication that could have affected your purchase? *
17. Do you have any type of disability? *
18. Were you told you could sell the timeshare or that the resort would take it back if you no longer wanted it? *
19. Did they say it could be sold for profit? *
20. Were you informed of your right of cancellation or rescission time at any point in the presentation or closing? *
21. Was the cancellation process explained to you in any detail? *22. Did they ever tell you that you had no right to cancel and that all sales were final? *
23. During the signing was a notary present? *
24. Were the documents taken to another room to be notarized? If so, were you asked for identification to show the notary? *25. How long was your timeshare presentation supposed to be? *26. How long were you actually there? *27. Please explain why the meeting was extended. *28. If you were there for an extended amount of time, were you allowed to eat, use the restroom or have time to walk around?
29. If not is there an illness they were made aware of (such as diabetes etc.) and you were not offered anything to eat? *30. At any point did you express that you were not interested or that you could not afford it?
31. If you told them you could not afford it, what was the sales rep’s reaction? *32. Please explain in detail why you want out of this contract. *33. Did they ever say anything like this is a “one-time deal”? *34. In the closing were all documents explained before signing? *
35. Were you led through the signing in a “point and sign” fashion? *
36. Were you made to believe that you did not have to read the documents before signing? What did the rep say or do to make you feel this way? *37. Do you have a hard time speaking or understanding English? *
38. Do you feel as if you have been taken advantage of because you are elderly? Or because of other hardship? *
39. Do you or did you take any medications that may have affected your judgment during the sales presentation? *40. What was the down payment on your timeshare? Was it made with a credit card? *41. Are you suffering any hardships? Please explain. *Submit